Wrapbook Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Wrapbook's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.9M per year.
- Wrapbook's estimated revenue per employee is $113,395
- Wrapbook's total funding is $130.6M.
- Wrapbook's current valuation is $1B. (November 2021}
- Wrapbook has 114 Employees.
- Wrapbook grew their employee count by 280% last year.
Wrapbook Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Wrapbook?
For employers and project based workforces who work in media production, Wrapbook provides digital profiles that facilitate onboarding, paying and insuring workforces compliantly. Unlike traditional payroll, Wrapbook is easy to use, fast to wrap, and costs less. Wrapbook is enabling the world's very best creative work by empowering producers, creative directors, HR teams & accountants -- and talented cast and crew -- to focus on their great work and less on complex systems and the burdens of compliance & expensive transactional costs. Applying technology to culture means that we are accelerating the creative work that transforms our world through shared stories, events and ambitious human-centered projects that bring us all together.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|