Woundtech Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Woundtech's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Woundtech received $40.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Woundtech's estimated revenue per employee is $72,515
- Woundtech's total funding is $40M.
- Woundtech has 171 Employees.
- Woundtech grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Woundtech currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Woundtech?
At Woundtech we are committed to remaining the nation's highest quality provider of home-based wound management services; We are driven by the desire to make sure that every American has access to the best standard of care possible. As the country's fastest growing wound care company, we provide comprehensive wound management services to Health Plans representing 25 million lives in Florida, California, Nevada, Puerto Rico and Texas; Over 40 of the nation's largest Health Plans, 200 IPA's, MSO's, and large groups rely on Woundtech as their comprehensive wound management program. Our advanced clinical and data analytics system helps clients realize savings of up to 70% on their wound care costs and reduces wound-related hospitalizations by 95%. Woundtech's programs decrease expensive, unproven and inappropriate wound modalities by 95% all while achieving the fastest and highest healing rates in the industry. As the leader in live-streaming telehealth, health informatics, and Sequential Assisted Logic (SAL), Woundtech ensures clinicians follow the latest evidence-based guidelines and tracks outcomes to increase transparency between all stakeholders. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes, and ensure that they heal faster, better, cheaper.keywords:N/A