World Anti-Doping Agency Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- World Anti-Doping Agency's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.9M per year.
- World Anti-Doping Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- World Anti-Doping Agency has 218 Employees.
- World Anti-Doping Agency grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- World Anti-Doping Agency currently has 1 job openings.
What Is World Anti-Doping Agency?
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) was established in 1999 as an international independent agency composed and funded equally by the sport movement and governments of the world. Its key activities include scientific research, education, development of anti-doping capacities, and monitoring of the World Anti Doping Code (Code) the document harmonizing anti-doping policies in all sports and all countries. WADA works towards a vision of a world where all athletes compete in a doping-free sporting environment. Our Vision: A world that values and fosters doping-free sport. Our Mission: WADA's mission is to lead a collaborative worldwide campaign for doping-free sport.keywords:Entertainment,Fitness and Wellness,Pharmaceuticals