WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions's estimated revenue is currently $37.7M per year.
- WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $306667
- WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions has 123 Employees.
- WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
|Thomas Piper||Director of Talent Development|
|Peter Dugan||Chief Operating Officer|
|Jami Kitchel||Logistics Director|
|Shelley Hill||Human Resources Director|
|Dan Lewis||Director Of Business Development|
|Nic Marzen||Logistics Director|
|Kevin Lutman||Director Of Business Development|
What Is WorldWide Integrated Supply Chain Solutions?
WorldWide, founded in 1999, is a full service logistics provider. We provide and manage Transportation Management Systems (TMS) for shippers across multiple modes. Although we entered the logistics arena specializing in open deck freight management, we've expanded into management of Van, Specialized (RGN, Step Deck, etc.), Temperature Controlled, Intermodal and LTL movements. In addition to providing total supply chain logistics for our customers, WorldWide manages shipper defined segments of their transportation from total freight management, single plant support, specific lane coverage, and customized technology. WorldWide currently manages a significant load volume and our growth rate has exceeded 50% annually for the last 15 years. We've become one of the top surface transportation providers with customers spanning multiple market segments covering the 48 contiguous United States, Canada, and Mexico.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|