STORD Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- STORD's estimated annual revenue is currently $50M per year.
- STORD's estimated revenue per employee is $322,581
- STORD's total funding is $51M.
- STORD has 155 Employees.
- STORD grew their employee count by 115% last year.
- STORD currently has 30 job openings.
What Is STORD?
Stord is the Cloud Supply Chain—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated logistics networks, for a fraction of the cost (and even less time than) it would take to build themselves. With a single integration between your enterprise systems to the Stord Supply Chain Cloud, you unlock a single view of inventory, orderorchestration logic, audited data and analytics, and more. Backed by our network of 500+ warehouses, 30+ fulfillment centers and 20k+ carriers, use the Stord Supply Chain Cloud to request a shipment, launch a new warehouse or run new distribution models that help you out-deliver the competition. Let’s move supply chains to the cloud, together.keywords:logistics, supply chain, fulfillment, freight, warehousing