Workspot Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Workspot's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.7M per year.
- Workspot received $6.2M in venture funding in October 2016.
- Workspot's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Workspot's total funding is $47.4M.
- Workspot has 136 Employees.
- Workspot grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Workspot currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Workspot?
Workspot is an insanely simple, turnkey cloud service for securely delivering Windows 10 desktops, apps and workstations to any device. Deploy on Microsoft Azure in a day! Featuring our free deployment services and flat rate subscription pricing - including Microsoft Azure costs - Workspot can make your virtual desktop deployment happen in a day. Workspot's innovative, cloud-native virtual desktop, app and workstation service was built exclusively for Azure and delivers unprecedented time-to-value to organizations seeking simplified IT infrastructure, more robust security, and new levels of business agility. Unlike outdated VDI and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions, Workspot's enterprise-ready Desktop Cloud, App Cloud and Workstation Cloud services deliver value on day one. Check out our videos at workspot.com/resourceskeywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Security,Storage