Paperspace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paperspace's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- Paperspace received $13.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Paperspace's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Paperspace's total funding is $23M.
- Paperspace has 38 Employees.
- Paperspace grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Paperspace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Paperspace?
Paperspace is an effortless frontend to limitless computing power in the cloud. To learn more about Paperspace, please visit https://www.paperspace.com/ or follow us on Twitter at: @hellopaperspace -- Company Background Paperspace powers applications from deep learning to 3D visualization to meet the needs of individuals, startups and enterprise organizations. Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital and Data Collective. Mission Our mission is to make cloud computing more accessible through radical simplicity, community-driven technical resources, and straightforward pricing.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Software,Storage