Paperspace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Paperspace's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Paperspace received $13.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Paperspace's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Paperspace's total funding is $25.8M.
- Paperspace has 48 Employees.
- Paperspace grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- Paperspace currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Paperspace?
Paperspace is an effortless frontend to limitless computing power in the cloud. To learn more about Paperspace, please visit https://www.paperspace.com/ or follow us on Twitter at: @hellopaperspace -- Company Background Paperspace powers applications from deep learning to 3D visualization to meet the needs of individuals, startups and enterprise organizations. Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital and Data Collective. Mission Our mission is to make cloud computing more accessible through radical simplicity, community-driven technical resources, and straightforward pricing.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Software,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
NEW YORK, June 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Paperspace, a leading provider of high-performance cloud computing, today announced it has ...
Virtualisation Software Market 2019-2024 report offers a comprehensive valuation of the marketplace. It does so via in-depth comprehensions, ...
Paperspace wants to help developers build artificial intelligence and machine learning applications with a software/hardware development ...