Core Scientific Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Core Scientific's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.3M per year.
- Core Scientific's estimated revenue per employee is $139,750
- Core Scientific's total funding is $169M.
- Core Scientific's current valuation is $4.7B. (October 2021)
- Core Scientific has 217 Employees.
- Core Scientific grew their employee count by 87% last year.
What Is Core Scientific?
Core Scientific is a leader in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence hosting, transaction processing and application development. In an increasingly distributed and connected world, we believe Blockchain and AI will fundamentally change the way information is processed, shared and stored across a range of industries. Core Scientific is pioneering new innovations and best practices in this nascent landscape, with demonstrated capabilities operating Blockchain and AI infrastructure at scale. Our platform is trusted by large-scale partners around the world to deliver reliable solutions that quickly adapt to dynamic market conditions. Core Scientific's corporate headquarters are located in Bellevue, WA.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Core Scientific News
(NASDAQ: CORZ) ("Core Scientific" or the Company), a leader in high-performance, net carbon neutral blockchain infrastructure and software...
In a bid to enhance shareholder transparency, cryptocurrency miner Core Scientific (NASDAQ:CORZ) on Monday has started to report daily...
Core Scientific (CORZ), the world's largest publicly traded...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|