Solovis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Solovis's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Solovis received $8.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Solovis's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Solovis's total funding is $20.8M.
- Solovis has 106 Employees.
- Solovis grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Solovis currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Solovis?
Solovis is a multi-asset class portfolio management, reporting and analytics solution for endowments foundations, pensions, OCIOs and family offices. Designed and built for open architecture asset management, Solovis is a flexible, robust technology platform that enables detailed analysis and dynamic data modeling across multiple portfolios and pools of capital for actionable, transparent insights that empower investors from the front to back office.keywords:saas, Analytics,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Investment Services