WorkSpace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WorkSpace's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.7M per year.
- WorkSpace's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- WorkSpace has 67 Employees.
- WorkSpace grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- WorkSpace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WorkSpace?
Through the simplest, most interactive asset and portfolio operating platform, CRE professionals and their stakeholders get first-ever, holistic financial and operational performance visibility. WorkSpace enables faster decision making and earlier intervention for greater investor returns. Today, WorkSpace is used by many of the leading real estate investors, operators and service providers in North America, including CBRE Global Investors, Angelo Gordon, Lincoln Property Company, and Jamestown, among many others.keywords:N/A