WorkHuman Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WorkHuman's estimated annual revenue is currently $136.1M per year.
- WorkHuman's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- WorkHuman's total funding is $131M.
- WorkHuman has 677 Employees.
- WorkHuman grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- WorkHuman currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is WorkHuman?
The mission of the WorkHuman movement is to galvanize leaders worldwide to harness the transformative power of people for the next generation of HR.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The fifth annual Workhuman conference is taking place at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center from Monday to Thursday. It features
Headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland, Workhuman also is the name of Globoforce's annual conference, which
Workhuman®, formerly Globoforce, has announced a major expansion of its operations with the creation of 150 new jobs and the opening of its