WorkFusion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WorkFusion's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.4M per year.
- WorkFusion received $50.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- WorkFusion's estimated revenue per employee is $138,236
- WorkFusion's total funding is $341.3M.
- WorkFusion has 343 Employees.
- WorkFusion grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- WorkFusion currently has 6 job openings.
What Is WorkFusion?
What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it WorkFusion was born out of research that co-founders Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov sponsored at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company's purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.keywords:Business Process Management,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Professional Services, saas, robotics