OrangeScape Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OrangeScape's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.2M per year.
- OrangeScape's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OrangeScape's total funding is $1M.
- OrangeScape has 167 Employees.
- OrangeScape grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- OrangeScape currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|UiPath - Roboti...||$393.8M||2716||205%||$415M||4.6/5||$3,990|
What Is OrangeScape?
We are the makers of KiSSFLOW. 10,000 customers, of which 50 are Fortune 500 companies. 121 countries. At the forefront of Digital Transformation 2.0. The only Indian company in Forrester's list of most important providers in the emerging market for low-code platforms. OrangeScape debunks the usual 'Customer First' thinking and adopted 'Employee First' paradigm. Great employees make customers super happy. Period.keywords:SaaS
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Interfacing, OrangeScape Technologies, Zoho.
Business Process Management (BPM) System Market competition by top manufacturers as follow: , Interfacing, OrangeScape Technologies, ...
That was when he decided to become entrepreneur again, when in 2004 he founded OrangeScape. He had extensive knowledge in ...