Women's Financial Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Women's Financial Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.6M per year.
- Women's Financial Association's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Women's Financial Association has 40 Employees.
- Women's Financial Association grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- Women's Financial Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Women's Financial Association?
Womenâ€™s Financial Association is an organization dedicated to promoting the success of women with a passion for finance at Indiana University Bloomington. WFA is comprised of approximately 100 members. Our mission is to assist our members in graduating with a better understanding of the finance industry, with more experience in financial environments, and with a network of peers and mentors who will support each individual in her quest to reach her goals. \n\nWe believe that formally organizing a network of female finance students and alumni will not only enhance the education of the Kelley School of Businessâ€™ female finance students, but will also make Kelleyâ€™s Finance Department the premier recruiting grounds for companies in search of first-class female finance students.keywords:N/A