Envisage Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Envisage Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Envisage Technologies received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2014.
- Envisage Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Envisage Technologies has 147 Employees.
- Envisage Technologies grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Envisage Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Envisage Technologies?
Founded in 2001, Envisage Technologies, LLC, is the industry visionary in training management, resource optimization, complex scheduling and process automation for law enforcement, public safety and military organizations. Envisage clients include the United States Army, federal law enforcement academies in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and state law enforcement training organizations. ENVISAGE is the team behind the Acadis Readiness Suite, a Web-based training ecosystem designed to eliminate redundant and fragmented IT systems. Acadis Readiness Suite automates the management and delivery of all facets of law enforcement, public safety and military training, certifications, scheduling and logistics in a single consolidated, enterprise system. In 2015, ENVISAGE launched the nation's first professional first responder training network, FirstForward, to connect public safety professionals to the training they need.keywords:Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security