Winsight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Winsight's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.4M per year.
- Winsight received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2017.
- Winsight's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Winsight has 200 Employees.
- Winsight grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Winsight currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Winsight?
Winsight LLC is a business-to-business media, event, data and information company specializing in the convenience-retailing, grocery, restaurant and noncommercial foodservice industries. Winsight has an extensive media portfolio with leading publications, including CSP, Convenience Store Products, Restaurant Business, FoodService Director, and now Grocery Headquarters as of June 2017. Winsight Media offers a suite of digital products, including websites, e-newsletters, webinars, video, apps and custom marketing solutions. The Winsight Events group produces exclusive large-scale executive-level conferences, including Restaurant Leadership, Global Restaurant Leadership, Restaurant Directions, Outlook Leadership, Convenience Retailing University, FSTEC, and MenuDirections. Winsight also owns Technomic Inc., the leading provider of market information and advisory services for the food industry. For more information on Winsight and its brands, go to www.winsightmedia.com or www.technomic.com.keywords:N/A