Evive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evive's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- Evive received $43.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Evive's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Evive's total funding is $43M.
- Evive has 298 Employees.
- Evive grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Evive currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Evive?
Evive changes how people use benefits. Integrating richly layered data sets that represent the whole person, Evive activates principles of predictive analytics and behavioral economics to inspire awareness, motivate intelligent decision-making, and obtain demonstrable outcomes. A flexible portfolio of solutions offers engagement across a range of configurations, from health to wealth to work/life. Evive's platform-agnostic, SaaS-based services help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Medical Devices