Winchester District Memorial Hospital Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital's estimated revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $252581
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital has 93 Employees.
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Winchester District Memorial Hospital?
Winchester District Memorial Hospital (WDMH) is a rural teaching hospital just 30 minutes south of Ottawa. WDMH has a 24/7 Emergency, Childbirth Centre and Diagnostic Imaging including digital mammography and CT scans. We offer inpatient medical and surgical services, as well as day surgery and outpatient specialty clinics. WDMH is a hub site for cancer care, dialysis and cataract surgery. WDMH leads the Centre of Excellence for Rural Health and Education - a collaborative that brings together the hospital, local physicians, long-term care, and health and community services. The Centre also includes education and research initiatives that drive quality and excellence. Our Commitment - We are here to care for our patients with compassion - close to home and with our partners. - We pursue excellence in all we do. - We are one team. We value respect, accountability, innovation and learning. Compassionate Excellencekeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$21.6M||91||7%|
|Central Local H...||$46.4M||211||1%|