Willson International Limited Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Willson International Limited's estimated revenue is currently $46.1M per year.
- Willson International Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $289654
- Willson International Limited has 159 Employees.
- Willson International Limited grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Willson International Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Willson International Limited?
Willson International Customs Brokerage and Logistics, a leader in Canada and the US, delivers superior trade solutions for importers and exporters. We provide excellence in execution: expert, efficient, secure customs compliance, and seamless transportation solutions. We achieve this with what we call our three pillars of success: technology, information management and people/partnerships. A private family firm, Willson International has been delivering excellent client service for almost 100 years. This has been achieved through innovation, agility and a focus on the long term. To better serve our clients we operate full service customs brokerage and logistics offices at key gateways along the Canadian and US border in Ontario. Our head office is in Mississauga Ontario, and we recently expanded to Vancouver, British Columbia to serve the West Coast of Canada and the US. Visit us as www.willsonintl.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Spencer // Butc...||$16.2M||56||0%|
|VORTEX FREIGHT ...||$9.8M||36||9%|
|Go Direct Solut...||$8.2M||30||11%|
|Solutions 2 GO||$58.9M||235||14%|