Triumph Express Service Canada Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Triumph Express Service Canada's estimated revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Triumph Express Service Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $305000
- Triumph Express Service Canada has 38 Employees.
- Triumph Express Service Canada grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Triumph Express Service Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Triumph Express Service Canada?
Triumph began in 1988 as a full container load NVO, building a reputation as a leader in Asia to Canada traffic. As the landscape of global transportation has changed, we've evolved the Triumph brand into a full-service provider adding North America wide logistics, warehousing and customs brokerage services. The Triumph of today, offers highly competitive transportation and customs brokerage solutions for your international and North American opportunities. It's our top priority to attract the highly resourceful, technically experienced and caring people your cargo deserves. We believe strong partnerships and open customer relationships are the hallmarks of reliable, efficient service. Understanding your priorities and concerns allows us to clear your mind of the transportation segment of your business and rest easy that we will meet your schedules as promised.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Spencer // Butc...||$16.2M||56||0%|
|VORTEX FREIGHT ...||$9.8M||36||9%|
|Go Direct Solut...||$8.2M||30||11%|
|Solutions 2 GO||$58.9M||235||14%|