Whitehelm Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing

Claim your profile

Overview

Location:
Barton, ACT Australia
Total Funding:N/A
Industry:Investments
Founded:1996
Lead Investor(s):N/A

Estimated Revenue & Financials

  • Whitehelm Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.(?)
  • Whitehelm Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000

Employee Data

  • Whitehelm Capital has 67 Employees.(?)
  • Whitehelm Capital grew their employee count by 5% last year.
  • Whitehelm Capital currently has 1 job openings.

Whitehelm Capital is one of the world's most experienced infrastructure investors and investment strategy advisors. With an outstanding track record spanning over 20 years, 2.9 billion of funds under management and 11.2 billion in funds under advice, Whitehelm is one of the world's largest independent infrastructure managers. With over 60 staff across offices in Sydney, London and Canberra, Whitehelm's team brings an independent perspective to investing. Whitehelm is 70% owned by staff, ensuring independence and alignment with the remaining 30% owned by the Challenger Group through its highly successful Fidante Partners platform.

keywords:N/A