Westmark Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Westmark Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Westmark Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Westmark Credit Union has 105 Employees.
- Westmark Credit Union grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Westmark Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Westmark Credit Union?
Westmark Credit Union was founded in 1954 as Atomic Workers Credit Union and operated out of the homes of board members for the first several years. Today, Westmark has 14 branches in Idaho serving members in Southeast Idaho as well as the Treasure and Magic Valley areas. Westmark is a full-service cooperative, entirely owned by our members and committed to offering a wide array of financial products and services to benefit their financial future. Westmark offers vast career opportunities and is regularly searching for talented individuals to join our team. We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, bright and forward-thinking, please consider applying for an open position.keywords:Banking,Finance