West Gate Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- West Gate Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.9M per year.
- West Gate Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- West Gate Bank has 214 Employees.
- West Gate Bank grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- West Gate Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is West Gate Bank?
Family-owned since we were established in 1968, West Gate Bank is a true community bank. This community focus is not only evident in all that we do, but in how we do it. When you visit any of our ten locations, the people will be friendly and your service will be prompt. When you call us, a knowledgeable person will answer the phone; not a computer set on a loop. We know the details truly make a difference. As a full-service banking institution, we are large enough to serve all your personal or commercial banking needs, yet small enough to provide the outstanding personal service that only a locally-owned community bank can deliver. We're committed to your success and invested in your financial well-being. At West Gate Bank, our interest is you! Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.keywords:N/A