CompanyCam Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CompanyCam's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- CompanyCam's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- CompanyCam's total funding is $8M.
- CompanyCam has 79 Employees.
- CompanyCam grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- CompanyCam currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CompanyCam?
CompanyCam is a photo solution that gives you a fully organized photo feed for your business. Now you can see and manage your jobs from anywhere. CompanyCam was created by contractors for contractors. We know the headache that comes with phone call after phone call trying to nail down plans and keep everyone on the same page. Itￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs frustrating and time consuming and if we don't have time for it, neither do you. Thatￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs why we created CompanyCam. You and your team can take unlimited photosￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝall of which are location and time-stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securelyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝmeaning you can access any project, anytime, anywhere. You canￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢt be everywhere at once, but with CompanyCam you can see every photo your team takes the instant itￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs taken. Whether youￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre in the office, in your truck, or on the toiletￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝyou can know exactly whatￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs getting done across your company. Visit companycam.com for more information and pricing.keywords:saas