Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.8M per year.
- Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company has 85 Employees.
- Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Weartech International - A Lincoln Electric Company?
Weartech International is a leading manufacturer of cobalt and nickel-based wear-resistant hardfacing alloys and engineered components. We serve various industries including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Cement, Nuclear, Mining, Paper Mills, Automotive, Food, Dental, Steel Mills, Power, etc. For over 20 years, Weartech has provided technical solutions to customers facing significant wear problems. Our modern foundries in Anaheim, California and Port Talbot, Wales serve clients world-wide with our range of wear-resistant hardfacing alloys and engineered (cast or hardfaced) components. Weartech International is the primary European manufacturer of continuous cast cobalt-based alloy rods. We are certified: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, NQA-1 - 2008. MISSION STATEMENT: We are a global leader in the manufacturing of wear-resistant Cobalt, Nickel, and Iron based alloy coatings and components. Our enduring passion for development and applications of our technologies while collaborating with our customers allows us to create complete solutions that drive customer value. Through innovation and employee commitment, we will deliver operational excellence and achieve strong growth as the coatings experts for extreme operational conditions within the Lincoln Electric Companies.keywords:N/A