WearLIVELY Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WearLIVELY's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- WearLIVELY received $6.5M in venture funding in September 2018.
- WearLIVELY's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- WearLIVELY's total funding is $15M.
- WearLIVELY has 60 Employees.
- WearLIVELY grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- WearLIVELY currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Gitman Bros. / ...||$9.8M||43||10%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Vida Shoes Inte...||$38.5M||169||2%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Kenneth Cole Pr...||$287.3M||1260||36%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is WearLIVELY?
LIVELY is inspired by what we believe makes women sexy today; smart, healthy, outgoing and confident. We are delivering bras and undies that blur the aesthetic lines of lingerie, active, and swim, taking the best elements of high-style and comfort from each category. We are establishing an entirely new category and POV of lingerie, a movement that we call Leisurée. Beyond product, LIVELY is about a mindset and ethos first and foremost. One that enables, empowers, and reminds women what life is truly about. Doing what you love with the people you love. LIVELY's mission is to drive women around the world to live life passionately, purposefully and confidently. This is what we call, #livingLIVELY. Inspired by women with wild hearts and boss brains. Bras and undies are just the beginning.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
My favorite is the All Day Mesh Trim Bralette ($35; wearlively.comthis link opens in a new tab). Despite being a bralette, it still offers plenty of