Merchants Hospitality Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Merchants Hospitality's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Merchants Hospitality's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Merchants Hospitality has 50 Employees.
- Merchants Hospitality grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Merchants Hospitality currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Merchants Hospitality?
Merchant Hospitality Inc., located in Manhattan, New York. Merchant founded the company in 1986. Merchants Hospitality Inc. is a full service hospitality company with expertise in investment, development, ownership and management of real estate. Merchants Hospitality Inc. and its principals, have owned, operated and developed some of the most luxurious destinations in the Country and Caribbean. Properties have included hotels, residential condominiums, office buildings and restaurants such as 485 Fifth Avenue, currently home to the Hyatt Andaz, 260 Park Avenue South Luxury Condominium, The Westin Aruba Hotel & Resort, Philippe Chow Restaurant on Madison Avenue, NYC's famous Pier 15 at South Street Seaport, 350 Madison Avenue, Merchants River House on the Hudson River, and award-winning SouthWestNY. The properties have a broad national appeal and as a result, Merchant has been afforded with significant opportunities to expand and generate favorable returns.keywords:Hospitality