Waste Treatment Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Waste Treatment Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Waste Treatment Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Waste Treatment Technologies has 63 Employees.
- Waste Treatment Technologies grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Waste Treatment Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Waste Treatment Technologies?
EXCELLENCE IN WASTE TREATMENT Waste Treatment Technologies (WTT) is a renowned and experienced supplier of high-tech waste treatment solutions. Founded in 1996, we've been designing, constructing, building and maintaining facilities all over the world. With offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain, we are able to offer our clients - a significant group of well-known international waste management companies - a comprehensive range of services using leading technologies and products. Successfully combining the latest mechanical and biological techniques (MBT) in turnkey projects gives us a unique position in the market. Our facilities vary from sorting stations for domestic and industrial waste to complete installations for recovering reusable materials in combination with the use of biological processes.keywords:N/A