Ward Recycling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ward Recycling's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.9M per year.
- Ward Recycling's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Ward Recycling has 128 Employees.
- Ward Recycling grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Ward Recycling currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ward Recycling?
Ward are one of the largest independent metal and waste recycling companies in the UK, providing: professional waste management services for your company, local & national skip hire on a range of different sized skips, top quality grade 1 & 2 shredded metal and much more! Get in touch to find out more at email@example.com or call 0345 337 00 00. Ward processes 40,000 tonnes of material each month and boasts a diverse range of state of the art machinery. Committed to reducing the use of landfill through the use of modern recycling techniques. We operate a large metal shredder enabling us to reprocess various grades of scrap metal. Ward is one of the largest buyers of scrap metal in the UK offering the most up to date prices linked to Metal Bulletin.keywords:N/A