Saint-Gobain PAM UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.3M per year.
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK has 107 Employees.
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Saint-Gobain PAM UK?
Saint-Gobain PAM UK is the premier supplier of ductile iron and cast iron products to the UK's key utilities, telecoms, highways, civil engineering, construction and housing companies. Saint-Gobain PAM UK is part of the Pipeline Division of the world-wide Saint-Gobain Group which employs around 9000 people in over 120 countries. Our products include: Ductile iron water and sewer pipes, fittings, valves, couplings and adaptors Ductile iron access covers and gratings and kerbside drainage solutions Cast iron soil and drainage and rainwater systems With the international support of parent company Saint-Gobain, we are able to offer unrivalled technical support, a total solution approach and unparalleled quality and innovation. A UK based business, with two foundries and a distribution centre in the Midlands, we combine international reach with local, specific solutions across all of our customers.keywords:N/A