VitreoRetinal Surgery, Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VitreoRetinal Surgery,'s estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- VitreoRetinal Surgery,'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- VitreoRetinal Surgery, has 43 Employees.
- VitreoRetinal Surgery, grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- VitreoRetinal Surgery, currently has 1 job openings.
What Is VitreoRetinal Surgery,?
VitreoRetinal Surgery (VRS) is the largest group of Retina Surgeons & Specialists in the 5 state area, with over 140 career professionals, including positions in our business office, IT services, transcription, receptionists, screeners, photographers, scribes, surgery schedulers & surgical techs.\n\nWe aspire to improve the quality of life in our patients, the well-being of our local communities, and the state of medical care in our society by providing the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients with retinal diseases. Our retina specialists offer a compassionate, convenient and efficient environment, channeling a large portion of their effort in advancing the knowledge of retinal diseases through clinical research and education.\n\nVRS has 5 convenient Twin Cities locations (Plymouth, Edina, St. Paul, Woodbury & Blaine) plus Duluth & St. Cloud.keywords:N/A