Virtuosity Consulting Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Virtuosity Consulting Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Virtuosity Consulting Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Virtuosity Consulting Group has 114 Employees.
- Virtuosity Consulting Group grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Virtuosity Consulting Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Virtuosity Consulting Group?
Virtuosity: [vir·tu·os·i·ty] 1. Great technical skill or captivating personal style. 2. An uncanny ability to help clients sleep well at night. At Virtuosity, we believe that results start with the right talent. Virtuosity aligns itself to the best of best ideas and industry standards. We feel this is a key difference between us and our competitors and we prove it by being only one of less than 50 consultancies worldwide with Project, Program and Portfolio Management PMI Certifications. We also believe that one of the most valuable attributes we can bring to our clients is to provide a flexible, creative, and personalized approach to every engagement. Our engagements start by listening to our clients to understand their needs and how best we can serve them. Do you need senior talent and a supporting team to define, design and implement a complex corporate initiative Do you simply need additional capacity from a few key resources We've got you covered. Contact us today and see what the Virtuosity Consulting can do for you!keywords:N/A