Virgin Orbit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Virgin Orbit's estimated annual revenue is currently $420.4M per year.
- Virgin Orbit's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Virgin Orbit has 1709 Employees.
- Virgin Orbit grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Virgin Orbit currently has 58 job openings.
What Is Virgin Orbit?
Virgin Orbit will provide dedicated, responsive, and affordable launch services for small satellites. Founded by Sir Richard Branson and owned by the Virgin Group and Aabar Investments PJS, Virgin Orbit and its sister companiesVirgin Galactic and The Spaceship Companyare opening access to space to change the world for good. To launch the small satellite revolution, Virgin Orbit is developing LauncherOne, a flexible launch service for commercial and government-built satellites. LauncherOne rockets are designed and manufactured in Long Beach, California, and will be air-launched from a dedicated 747-400 carrier aircraft capable of operating from many locations in order to best serve each customer's needs. Virgin Orbit's systems are currently in an advanced stage of testing, with initial orbital launches expected soon. To learn more or to apply to join Virgin Orbit's talented and growing team, visit virginorbit.com.keywords:N/A