Vertos Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vertos Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- Vertos Medical received $28.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Vertos Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Vertos Medical's total funding is $107.2M.
- Vertos Medical has 96 Employees.
- Vertos Medical grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Vertos Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vertos Medical?
Vertos Medical Inc. is a medical device company committed to developing innovative, minimally invasive treatments for lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS). Its proprietary technologies include mild®, which offers a safe, outpatient, minimally invasive, fluoroscopically guided therapeutic LSS treatment that requires no general anesthesia, no implants, and no stitches. LSS is primarily a degenerative, age-related narrowing of the lower spinal canal that causes symptoms of pain and numbness in the lower back, legs, or buttocks. mild® treats this condition by restoring space in the spinal canal using specialized mild® devices to remove hypertrophic ligamentum flavum through a 5.1 mm treatment portal. Clinical trials show that mild® can help LSS patients stand longer and walk farther with less pain, and no major device-related complications have been reported in any clinical trial. Vertos Medical headquarters is located in Aliso Viejo, CA.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals