Veritas Management Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Veritas Management Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Veritas Management Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Veritas Management Group has 49 Employees.
- Veritas Management Group grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Veritas Management Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Veritas Management Group?
Veritas Management Group specializes in developing and managing high-end skilled nursing and subacute care facilities in partnership with local citizens and healthcare providers. By creating such a partnership, Veritas facilitates the delivery of exceptional care in world-class facilities. The core of sound patient care is effective communication across the whole of the patient experience. Our partners have direct input into creating a facility and an experience that transforms the post-acute aspect of patients' recovery. Acting as a partner and manager, Veritas ensures each facility runs with high effectiveness and efficiency. Veritas maintains regulatory compliance, handles staffing, carefully manages finances, conducts training, and monitors all other aspects of its facilities to ensure the highest standard of clinical and financial outcomes.keywords:N/A