Memorial Regional Health Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Memorial Regional Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.5M per year.
- Memorial Regional Health's estimated revenue per employee is $252,149
- Memorial Regional Health has 121 Employees.
- Memorial Regional Health grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Memorial Regional Health currently has 20 job openings.
|Kelsea Novotny||Chief Financial Officer/Vice President of Finance|
|Leanne Crowe||Director of Human Resources|
|Kristine Cooper||Director of Home Health & Hospice|
What Is Memorial Regional Health?
The Memorial Hospital at Craig is a 25-bed hospital, multi-specialty medical clinic and rehabilitation center located in Northwest Colorado. As one of the community's largest employers, TMH is proud to partner with over 350 employees to provide exceptional care and services to the community.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Action Care Amb...||$10M||40||3%||N/A|
|Critical Nurse ...||$15.9M||63||43%||N/A|
|Family Support ...||$13.8M||55||28%||N/A|
Memorial Regional Health News
Jasper — Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was informed by Anthem that the Anthem contract would expire on Nov. 27, 2019.
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is attempting to negotiate sustainable pricing strategies with Anthem as a contract with the ...
WVU Medicine-Barnesville Hospital CEO David Phillips recently sat ... with WVU Medicine – Reynolds Memorial Hospital, which has reopened ...