VergeSense Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VergeSense's estimated annual revenue is currently $8M per year.
- VergeSense's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- VergeSense has 55 Employees.
- VergeSense grew their employee count by 175% last year.
- VergeSense currently has 16 job openings.
What Is VergeSense?
VergeSense is a Y-Combinator backed, provider of an AI-Powered Sensor-as-a-Service platform for commercial real estate. Headquartered in San Francisco, the VergeSense platform creates a sphere of intelligence within properties to unlock the data-driven office and provide real estate investors, property managers, and workplace tenants increased asset value and a more productive workplace. Cost-effective VergeSense sensors can be installed in minutes and the platform gives actionable insights and AI-powered recommendations to building managers through an easy to use dashboard. The more data the sensor-as-a-system collects the smarter it gets and sensors automatically learn to detect new types of events on the go. For more information visit www.vergesense.com.keywords:Hardware, Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Internet of Things, Commercial Real Estate