Density Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Density's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- Density's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Density's total funding is $67.2M.
- Density has 94 Employees.
- Density grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Density currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Density?
Density measures how people use space in real-time without invading privacy. Using proprietary depth sensors and deep learning algorithms, the platform accurately and anonymously counts people in real time. Organizations use Density to safely monitor occupancy, improve efficiency, and enhance occupant experience in buildings, workplaces, and real estate. Unlike a camera, Density's platform doesn't capture personally identifiable information and is purpose-built for accurately measuring how people use physical space. Together, Densityￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs customers manage over 1 billion square feet of real estate. Density was founded in 2014, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and Syracuse, New York.keywords:Mobile, Hardware, B2B, Analytics, Local, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics