Ventus Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ventus Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.6M per year.
- Ventus Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Ventus Therapeutics's total funding is $160M.
- Ventus Therapeutics has 36 Employees.
- Ventus Therapeutics grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Ventus Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ventus Therapeutics?
Ventus is a newly established venture-backed biotech company pursuing small molecule therapeutics targeting key innate immune pathways for numerous auto-immune and auto-inflammatory diseases. Ventus was founded by world leaders in structural immunology and innate immunity who discovered that innate immune signaling leads to the formation of multimeric complexes that drive the subsequent inflammatory cascade. Leveraging the expertise of our founders, Ventus is the only company capable of pursuing biochemical and structure-based drug discovery for highly sought-after targets of these multimeric complexes.keywords:N/A