Theratechnologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Theratechnologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.1M per year.
- Theratechnologies's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Theratechnologies has 135 Employees.
- Theratechnologies grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Theratechnologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Theratechnologies?
Theratechnologies (TSX: TH) is a specialty pharmaceutical Corporation that discovers and develops innovative therapeutic peptide products, with an emphasis on growth-hormone releasing factor (GRF) peptides. Theratechnologies' strategy is to leverage its expertise in the field of metabolism and GRF peptides to address serious health disorders while remaining actively involved in the commercialization of its future products. Its first product, EGRIFTA (tesamorelin for injection), was approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration in November 2010. To date, EGRIFTA is the only approved therapy for the reduction of excess abdominal fat in people living with HIV.keywords:N/A