Ventec Life Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ventec Life Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.2M per year.
- Ventec Life Systems received $13.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Ventec Life Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Ventec Life Systems's total funding is $59.1M.
- Ventec Life Systems has 180 Employees.
- Ventec Life Systems grew their employee count by 76% last year.
- Ventec Life Systems currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Ventec Life Systems?
Ventec Life Systems is redefining respiratory care to improve patient outcomes and reduce caregiver challenges in the hospital and home. Ventec's leading product, VOCSN, seamlessly integrates five separate devices including a ventilator, oxygen concentrator, cough assist, suction, and nebulizer into one unified respiratory system. The team's history of patient-centric design brings care changing innovations to life for patients, medical professionals, and caregivers.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals