Vantage Bank Texas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vantage Bank Texas's estimated annual revenue is currently $37M per year.
- Vantage Bank Texas's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Vantage Bank Texas has 176 Employees.
- Vantage Bank Texas grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Vantage Bank Texas currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Vantage Bank Texas?
About Us. Vantage Bank Texas is a community bank focused on meeting the financial needs of small-to-medium sized businesses. We specialize in business lending along with business cash management services. The Bank's primary markets are in South Texas: the metropolitan San Antonio area where the Bank's corporate office is located, the Rio Grande Valley, the Laredo area, Medina County and the Refugio area. Our Vision. Our Vision is to build a financial services company that will be relevant, competitive, profitable, and visionary. The employees of Vantage Bank Texas strive to make a difference for our customers and our communities by providing world class service and giving back to those around us.keywords:Banking,Finance