Utah Department of Environmental Quality Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality's estimated revenue is currently $23.9M per year.
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality's estimated revenue per employee is $173478
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality has 138 Employees.
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality currently has 1 job openings.
|Scott Baird||Deputy Director|
|Alan Matheson||Executive Director|
|Kim Shelley||Assistant Director, Division of Water Quality|
|Erica Gaddis||Director, Division of Water Quality|
|Donna Spangler||Communications Director/Public Information Officer|
|Craig Silotti||Finance Director|
|Marie Owens||Director of the Division of Drinking Water|
|Brad Johnson||Deputy Director|
What Is Utah Department of Environmental Quality?
Safeguarding and improving Utah's air, land and water through balanced regulation. We implement State and federal environmental laws and work with individuals, community groups, and businesses to protect the quality of our air, land and water for a healthy and prosperous Utah.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Blue Raven Sola...||$58M||384||20%|
Utah Department of Environmental Quality News
Ironically there is a previously scheduled meeting Wednesday at the DEQ where they will discuss recent findings by the EPA regarding Utah air ...
Tintic Mill is a remnant of Utah's mining heritage. ... arsenic, according to samples the Utah Department of Environmental Quality took in 2002.
“The Utah County Health Department has issued a 'warning' ... 2,” said a news release from the Utah Department of Environmental Quality.