Qnergy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Qnergy's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.7M per year.
- Qnergy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Qnergy's total funding is $30.1M.
- Qnergy has 46 Employees.
- Qnergy grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Qnergy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Qnergy?
Qnergy (q-nerￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜgy) is the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs leading clean technology manufacturer of Stirling energy systems. The company provides reliable remote power in the 500 to 10,000-Watt range, helping companies improve operational efficiency, decrease cost and reduce emissions. Qnergy has a manufacturing facility in Ogden (UT) and offices in Calgary (Canada) and Houston (TX). Qnergy is the only company that has a Stirling-based, stand-alone power generator; the PowerGen. Thanks to the technologyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs unparalleled reliability, major and independent oil and gas companies already rely on the system to meet their remote power needs. The PowerGen has proven itself to be more cost effective than alternatives, thanks to near-zero maintenance costs this has led to significant growth in 2018 and 2019.keywords:N/A