Uplight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Uplight's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.8M per year.
- Uplight received $53M in venture funding in July 2019.
- Uplight's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Uplight's total funding is $350M.
- Uplight has 378 Employees.
- Uplight grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Uplight currently has 41 job openings.
What Is Uplight?
Born from the merger of Tendril and Simple Energy, and the acquisitions of FirstFuel, EEme and EnergySavvy, Uplight is the leading provider of end-to-end customer-centric technology solutions dedicated solely to serving the energy ecosystem. Uplight provides software and services to more than 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, with the mission of motivating and enabling energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Uplight is the leader in Demand Side Management, Energy Analytics, Utility Marketplaces, Utility Personalization, and Home Energy Management. Together, these solutions form a unified, end-to-end customer energy experience system that’s proven at enterprise scale, yet nimble enough to deliver innovative solutions quickly. Utility leaders at all levels rely on Uplight and its customer-focused digital energy experiences to improve customer satisfaction, deliver energy and capacity outcomes, reduce service costs, increase revenue, and reduce carbon emissions.keywords:saas