BiggerPockets Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives

Claim your profile

Overview

Location:
Denver, CO USA
Total Funding:N/A
Industry:Tech Services
Founded:2004
Lead Investor(s):N/A
Press
Claim your profile

State Ranking

Estimated Revenue & Financials

  • BiggerPockets's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
  • BiggerPockets's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000

Employee Data

  • BiggerPockets has 61 Employees.
  • BiggerPockets grew their employee count by 45% last year.
  • BiggerPockets currently has 1 job openings.
Competitor NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal Funding
STORServer
$2.2M15N/AN/A
Golden Software
$3M21N/AN/A
FRONTSTEPS
$17.1M118N/AN/A
Greetly Digital...
$0.4M3N/AN/A
Glowpoint
N/A68N/AN/A
Accurence
$9.3M6423%N/A
BiggerPockets
$8.8M6145%N/A
EverCommerce
$172.3M11884%N/A
Rachio
$6.7M46N/AN/A
Altia
$10.3M7120%N/A
Missing a competitor? Contribute!?
Submit

BiggerPockets is the largest online community and complete resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. With over 1,000,000 members, an abundance of forum posts, and limitless content, we aim to empower anyone interested in building wealth through real estate. Whether you?re just starting out, have a few deals under your belt, or are a seasoned veteran, BiggerPockets can help. We offer everything from networking opportunities, deal analysis tools, and courses to educational books, a top-rated podcast, and more. Our goal is to provide everyone with the resources and support they need to find their own success ? whether that?s quitting a job to invest or simply creating additional passive income. Founded in 2004, BiggerPockets is a fast-growing bootstrapped company based in Denver, Colorado. We have an incredibly hardworking, talented, and fun-loving team that is expanding as our site rapidly grows. Just as we equip our members to reach further and think bigger, we enable our employees to do the same. If you're passionate, driven, and looking for a unique opportunity, we'd love to hear from you at www.biggerpockets.com/careers.

keywords:N/A

61

Number of Employees

$8.8M

Revenue (est)

1

Current Jobs

45%

Employee Growth %

N/A

Total Funding

N/A

Valuation

N/A

Accelerator

N/A

Type

Executive Contacts

NameTitleEmail
Allie HopperProgram ManagerEmail Available
Scott TrenchPresidentEmail Available
Brandon TurnerVP, Marketing and CommunicationsEmail Available
Lauren HoganSenior Director Product MarketingEmail Available
Allison LeungDirector of ContentEmail Available
Mindy JensenCommunity ManagerEmail Available
Christina SavinarEmail Marketing ManagerEmail Available
Dave MeyerVP Growth & AnalyticsEmail Available
Hilary CattonDirector of Customer Experience and SupportEmail Available
Allison McGeeProduct ManagerEmail Available

BiggerPockets News

09/03/2019 - Real estate is America's favorite long-term investment

David Greene, real estate expert/bigger pockets podcast co-host-"it's not sexy like some of these cryptocurrencies might be or when the stock ...

09/08/2019 - Here’s the real reason why U.S. home prices haven’t been demolished

For the last two years, BiggerPockets has run a small survey of members. The first survey revealed that 73% had purchased at least one ...

09/03/2019 - 3 Real Estate Tips for Finding and Funding Deals in 2020

According to a BiggerPockets study, only 24% of real estate investors fully finance a deal with just their own money. The other 76% has to look ...