University of Toronto Aerospace Team Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Toronto Aerospace Team's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.3M per year.
- University of Toronto Aerospace Team's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- University of Toronto Aerospace Team has 123 Employees.
- University of Toronto Aerospace Team grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- University of Toronto Aerospace Team currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Toronto Aerospace Team?
The University of Toronto Aerospace Team (UTAT) is a student-led research and design group composed of undergraduate and graduate students with a passion for aerospace innovation and outreach. It was founded in 2004, and we are currently U of T's largest design team with over 100 members from across engineering, the Faculty of Arts & Science, Medicine, and other disciplines. We design, build and fly quadrotors, UAVs, picosatellites, and rockets, as well as implement educational outreach initiatives both at the local and international level. Since 2011, UTAT has won multiple awards from our design competitions, as well as NASA, the UN, U of T, Ryerson Univeristy, and has an international portfolio of more than 60 sponsors and collaborators with annual monetary and in-kind sponsorship support worth nearly $16 000 000. This isn't your average after-school project. Where ideas take flight! Note: Senior members, alumni, and current or past sponsors and partners are encouraged to join our exclusive Friends & Alumni group--see the Featured Groups on this page and join now.keywords:N/A