Liberty Health Sciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Liberty Health Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.5M per year.
- Liberty Health Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Liberty Health Sciences has 76 Employees.
- Liberty Health Sciences grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Liberty Health Sciences currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Liberty Health Sciences?
Founded in 2017, Liberty Health Sciences was launched to acquire and operate U.S. based companies in the medical cannabis market. Aphria, one of the market leaders in Canada, is the largest shareholder of Liberty, which enables Liberty to leverage Aphria's IP and operating methods. Liberty is committed to delivering high-quality, clean and safe pharmaceutical grade cannabis to patients while optimizing returns to its shareholders. The opportunity in the U.S. is immense, and Liberty is incredibly well-positioned to capitalize on it with its expert team and industry knowledge. Liberty's stringent investment criteria for expansion reduces investor risk and maximizes opportunity for success. The U.S. grants limited licenses and has a large population of users (2%+ use medical cannabis), making it an ideal country to grow the business. Liberty is proud to have made its first strategic investment this year in Chestnut Hill Tree Farm in Florida. Liberty has an ongoing targeted effort to explore new opportunities to acquire licenses to produce and sell medical cannabis in other U.S. states.keywords:N/A