University of Bath School of Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Bath School of Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- University of Bath School of Management's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- University of Bath School of Management has 177 Employees.
- University of Bath School of Management grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- University of Bath School of Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Bath School of Management?
Welcome to the University of Bath School of Management. Established in 1966, we are one of the UK's leading business schools. We are based at the University of Bath's campus in the beautiful, historic city of Bath in Somerset, UK. Our programmes include the Bath MBA (Full-time and Executive Part-time), the DBA in Higher Education Management, PhD, and a range of master's and undergraduate degrees. We're one of the UK's leading business schools. We're ranked 1st for Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide 2019), 1st for Marketing (The Complete University Guide 2019) and 3rd for Business Studies (The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide 2019). Our Full-time MBA is ranked among the world's top 100 MBAs by the Financial Times (Global MBA Ranking 2018). We're also ranked 4th in the UK in the Economist's Which MBA rankings 2018. We have a strong record of internationally recognised research, ranked 8th in the UK (REF 2014), and EQUIS, the European Foundation for Management Development's quality inspectorate, have granted us five-year accreditation. Only around 1% of business schools worldwide have successfully achieved this recognition.keywords:N/A