Universal Tennis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Universal Tennis's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Universal Tennis's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Universal Tennis has 96 Employees.
- Universal Tennis grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Universal Tennis currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Universal Tennis?
Universal Tennis is the company behind UTR, a revolutionary rating system that provides a single, unifying language and standard for tennis players across ages, geographies and genders. The company's vision is to unify tennis for everyone by bringing cutting edge analytics and community based technology to players worldwide independent of level. Today the UTR system is powered by over 6 million match results, across 600 thousand players in nearly 200 countries. The Company is owned by Iconica Partners (www.iconicapartners.com) and other seasoned investors, advisors and operators in tennis, sports, technology and media.keywords:N/A